COMPERES/MASTER OF CEREMONIES GUIDELINES
(This set of guidelines guide has been prepared by the PhilFiesta Program Committee to ensure the smooth flow of operation for the two-day annual Philippine Fiesta program).
THE COMPERE/MC should
- Be oriented by the Philippine Fiesta Program Committee before the presentation in order to be aware of the whole scenario of the program.
- Have a copy of the program a week before the event.
- Know the artistic background of the performer(s) and their number(s) provided by the Program Committee).
- Be at the VENUE AN HOUR before th program.
- Always be IN COMMUNICATION with the STAGE MANAGER(s).
- ALLOCATE the INTRODUCTION time of not more than ONE MINUTE per PERFORMER.
- Always be aware of the TIME CONSTRAINTS.
- No long introduction, unnecessary comments, inappropriate jokes nor announcements or adverts not authorized by the Management Committee.
- Keep the program alive, positive, enjoyable, well-phased and always have a cheerful , amiable and pleasing disposition.
- For any issues, contact the Team Stage Manager.
- Get your admission pass from the Fiesta Program Coordinator. This is non-transferrable and will be collected upon your entry at the main admission gate.